Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

November 10, 2008

OSIS DUST IT MATTIFYING POWDER

OMG! My Sister's hair was always looking good, no matter what time of day or night, So I asked her HOW & WHY?? She told it was a little but of Magic Dust and then told me she bought it from her hair stylist. So I looked it up and here it is... If you want your hair to look AMAZING anytime DAY or NIGHT! Just buy some of this Magic Dust & Live Long and Prosper!!!

http://www.lookfantastic.com


From their Website:
Feel the difference and get natural looking hair with a cool, matt finish from OSiS Dust It. Get that second day look and feel, instantly with light style control.
This OSiS Dust It powder has a lightweight texture to assist the natural movement of your hair and help add texture for a matt finish.
Dust It has an OSiS Control Level of 1 for natural movement and style.
Lookfantastic Tip:
For extra root volume you can apply Dust It directly to the roots. For extra line separation apply more powder in small amounts where needed.
Directions of use:
•Sprinkle small amount of powder into your palms and rub together.
•Rake through dry hair and lift into style for a matt finish and natural touch.
Product Code: 8494

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!