Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

August 24, 2009

Be Still... For He is Here...


Father, Thank You for each and every day You have blessed us with here on earth. Thank You for Your tender mercies. Thank You for giving us friends and family to share these Internet joys with. I ask You to Bless my friends, relatives, and those I care deeply for who are reading this right now. Where there is joy, give them continued joy, Where there is pain, give them your peace and mercy. Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence. Where there is need, fulfill their needs. Bless their homes, families, finances, their goings and their comings... In Jesus' name Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!