Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

July 2, 2010

Don't Think...

Don't think, that if you don't see me shedding tears for my son
It doesn't mean my heart doesn't hurt every single day for him...

Don't think, that if you don't see me crumpled to the ground
Cursing at everyone involved, that I don't miss him every second...

Don't think, that if you don't see me sitting here holding his urn
Staring at the walls, that I don't talk to him every moment...

Don't think, that if you don't see me, caressing his pictures,
Holding his clothing, that I don't want to trade places with him...

Just because you don't see me do all of those things,
Doesn't mean I don't do them every day...

It just means that I don't let you see me that way...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!