Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

April 27, 2011

☆♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥☮ Peace, Comfort, & Hugs... ☮♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥☆




I'm safely home in Heaven,
Though I know you miss me so.
The love I've always felt for you
Within my heart still flows.
My spirit will remain with you
Every single day
Appearing as a rainbow
Or as ocean waves at play.
I'm in the gentle rains that fall,
And in the moring dew.
All you see that's beautiful
Reflects my love for you.
I didn't mean to cause you pain,
My time had simply come.
The work that I was meant to do
On earth had all been done.
I'm safely home in Heaven,
Where eternal peace is mine.
And when God has called you, too,
I'll be forever Thine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!