Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

December 25, 2011

♥ Maurice G. Whale ♥ 10-25-1930 - 12-25-2011 ♥


On this Most Blessed Christmas Day,
May the Good Lord be with the
Whale Family
during this time of grief...
This prayer that I ask all of you to pray is for:
Greg's Uncle George who died this morning,
surrounded by his close family,
sharing their love, their faith, their honor & respect...
Children:
Matthew & Janeen Whale;
Carole & Galen Marcille;
Diane & Peter Hackett;
Jack & Jennifer Whale;
Robert Whale;
All the Grandchildren & Great Grandchildren;
Brothers; Sister-in-laws;
Nieces; Nephews;
& All his Friends he made along the way... 
You are all in our thoughts & prayers...

God, Your word says, 'You are a very present help in times of trouble...'
The Whale Family needs Your help right now,
for this is a time of trouble for them.
Please let Your Presence become very real to them.
I ask that you would lift the heaviness of their heart,
and that You would bear their burden of sorrow
and begin to exchange it for peace and hope.
Father, shower them with unexpected tokens of Your love,
so they would know how much You really do care.
♥ God, we do not understand suffering,
but we are grateful that You have promised
 to be with us in the midst of it.
Let Your words be a comfort to my friends in this time of tears.
'Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil, for you are with me.' In Jesus mighty name.
Amen

"The LORD is close to the broken-hearted
and
saves those who are crushed in spirit."
Psalm 34:18

Maurice George Whale, Oct. 25, 1930 - Dec. 25, 2011

The world was truly Blessed with Uncle George's:




 81 Years  2 months

OR
29,646 Days
OR Approximately
2,561,414,400 Seconds
here on this Earth...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!