Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

April 26, 2013

My Son's THIRD Year in Heaven... (Forever 18)



A FaceBook Remembrance Event
for my son
Greggy's 3rd Angelversary 

APRIL 26th, 2013

(Anywhere you are)

It's so hard to believe he's been gone for
almost 3 years now...

Please say you'll attend!

 Last year there were 510 people who attended

& I'd like to match that or exceed that this year...
All you have to do is select JOIN,

you can even click the star on the top right...
and then select "Turn OFF Notifications"
so you don't get notified of each post...

Thanks in advance...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!