Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

October 23, 2013

Just Because...

Just because I talk about my youngest son Greggy that passed away, it does not mean I don't focus on my children that are alive.  --->Let me put it this way, A mother's love has no limits and no boundries, as a mother we love all our children equally and we would give our life for any of our children. Even if if a mother has 20 children she loves them all the same, just because my youngest son died, it does not mean I am going to act like he didn't exist. I will mention him, celebrate his birthdays, and holidays in memory of him. For people telling me to focus on my other sons, that are alive and not the one that died,
let me ask you this...
"which one of your children...
would you stop loving and talking about?"
So you see, I can't either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!