Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

November 15, 2013

Please Help me Buy a Used Car to see my Kids...

My youngest son (Forever 18) died on 4-26-2010 & my husband left me on 4-2-2012. My only two living sons live in Florida and it’s been so long since I’ve seen them & hugged them. One lives in Jacksonville & the other lives in Palm Coast. I want to be able to see them again. I Miss them so much! Since my son died I’ve been very depressed & when my husband left me it became worse. I’ve been in therapy for over a year now, 5 days a week, 6 hours a day. I live on Social Security and it’s been really rough to save up enough to buy a used car. Please help me… I don’t know if this will work but I’ve noticed that it’s worked for some other friends of mine… I’ve never been away from my kids for so long!! I live in PA, because my family lives here & that’s where my ex-husband dropped me off at. Nearly 1000 miles away from my kids. Living without a car is tough! I have to rely on the bus to get to therapy each day and I can't work yet, I have to work through my mental illnesses...

Please Help...

Thank You in Advance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!