Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

October 2, 2018

Home from PA...

We had flown up to PA to retrieve the rest of Johnny's things from the garage, Rented a MiniVan, visited family, & drove down home to FLORIDA...
Johnny had already started emptying the van when I came out...
But this is some of what was left... 
All the back seats were able to be folded into the floor of the van...
Which gave him plenty of room to work with!

 One of the servers!


 His pride and joy!


 The Pressure Washer!!
 Legs to his Stereo stand!
What a cute butt... LOL 
TRS-80's 
Making sure the keys work! 
His Senior Partner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!