Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

November 17, 2018

My 50th Birthday!!

 Bowling
  
 Joey & I and John standing...
 My Flowers from Johnny!





Me & Joey! 
 Desi!
 Krystina
 My Johnny!
 Joseph!
Desi's Dinner 
Krystina's Dinner 
 Johnny's Dinner
Joseph's Dinner 
My Dinner 
Krystina 
 Desi - You gotta check out her video!
 Desi, Joey, Me, & Johnny
Joey is gonna splash us with water! 
Oh No! It's Cold! 
 Desi & Krystina playing the keyboard
5th place (But you can't see it... 
Space Invaders 
Desi is winning, but Joey won! 
Desi on a Motorcycle 
Johnny looking at Desi play the keyboard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!