Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

December 11, 2009

STREET GANGS IN HELENA, MONTANA

Its gangs like these that the
people of Helena
have to put up with.
A bit different
from the problems
in other cities...
It proves...
that every State
has their own
"unique" gang problems.
They roam the streets
and yards night and day...
& you CANNOT (legally)
shoot them.

Does this Bush make my Butt look Big?

Do you think she'll let us come back for Dinner?

Awe, This is a nice place for a Snooze!

Do I look like one of those Plastic Deer?

What do you think we should call our gang?
He-Le-Na ElK?
ELKY - ELKY - ELKY?

2 comments:

  1. That is really funny. I don't know where you get these post ideas, but they are great. Keeps me going. Keep it up Chrissy. Have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thanks Kenley! I get most of my ideas from e-mails, some from ideas that just pop into my head. Of course,you can't rely the e-mails, so you have do research on the Interner... And so don't believe the first thing you read eiher!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!