Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

December 18, 2009

What A Beautiful Christmas Tree Web-Site...


I just received a:
 Beautiful Christmas Card E-mail,
from my Mother.

(Doesn't She Look Pretty?)
It's about the Christmas Tree,
done by Jacquie Lawson.
& you can view the card
by clicking --> HERE.

You'll see this & you'll need to Click the Angel...

It's So Neat,
the way the Angel flies around!
At the end,
you can continue to click next,
to find out all about the Christmas Tree.
Merry Christmas to you and your family.
May God Bless you abundantly in the New Year.

1 comment:

  1. By the way: Thanks Mom! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!