Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

September 27, 2010

This Too Will Pass Away...

If I can endure for this minute

Whatever is happening to me,

No matter how heavy my heart is

Or how "dark" the moment may be--



If I can remain calm & quiet

With all my world crashing about me,

Secure in the knowledge God Loves Me

When everyone else seems to doubt me--



If I can but keep on believing

What I know in my heart to be true,

That "darkness will fade with the morning"

And, that THIS WILL PASS AWAY, TOO--



Then nothing in life can defeat me,

For as long as this knowledge remains

I can suffer whatever is happening

For I know God will break "all the chains"

That are binding me tight in "THE DARKNESS"

And trying to fill me with fear--



For there is NO NIGHT WITHOUT DAWNING

And I know that "MY MORNING" is near...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!