Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

September 4, 2010

Written by our Oldest Son...

The story of my brother...
Today is a day of an old endeavor; One that we remember Back 19 years to this September; On the second, a baby beckoned. I am not a girl; I’m a boy, a boy, Oh how the room filled with joy. Life was a gift, in which we all received, but Greggy’s had no boundaries. And in its self it was hell, with the best view into heaven. I wish I could say it was an easy day; but all we could do was desperately pray. Hoping, for a full life with his family, or a quick return to God...However, Fate, is a game of dice, and even those who are so nice, Have to pay the price of those all powerful dice. And we cannot look into our destiny as if it were a book. Just like our poor boy was not a crook, only very mistook. Since without a challenge there is no good, The Lord must test us all, and many have to fall. We have to crawl, to answer our calling. And my brother was always crawling. How the time seemed so unimportant, Oh what I would give to have redeemed my long lost moments...But today is a day to remember, that lost young boy, who had to climb. Climb he did, to the very top, just in time, before that unexpected stop. Oh he hit his prime in such a shine; that little boy, who looked up at me, was now a man... A man up in the clouds...
written on: 9-2-2010 - by: Joseph E. Whale
Posted on: http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/pennlive/guestbook.aspx?n=gregory-whale&pid=142333529&cid=full

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!