Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

June 27, 2011

How Do I Miss Thee?


How do I miss thee?
Let me count the ways...


I miss the way you made me mad
I miss the way you made me glad
I miss the way you made me smile
And loving me all the while.


I miss the way you used to care
I miss the way you were so fair
I miss the way we used to chat
About this and about that.


I miss the way we stuck together
Through thick and thin, in any weather
I miss the way you made me feel
Like my life was so unreal.


But most of all I miss your love
That, surely was sent from God above.

Author: Michael Bugon
♥●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠♥Hugs♥٠•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●♥♥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬♥▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♥
There are moments in life when you wish you could bring
someone down from Heaven & spend the day with
them just one more time, give them one more hug,
kiss them goodbye or hear their voice again.
One more chance to say I Love you. ♥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬♥▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!