Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

June 29, 2011

You Mean So Much To Us...


You meant so much to all of us
You were special and that's no lie
You brightened up the darkest day
and the cloudiest sky
Your smile alone warmed hearts
Your laugh was like music to hear
I would give absolutely anything
To have you here with me
Not a second passes
When you're not on our minds
Your love we will never forget
We will miss you till the end of time
Many tears I have seen and cried
they all pour forth like rain
I know that you are happy now
and no longer in any pain
I will love you till the end of time
Because my sweet Greggy
You heart has always been mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!