Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

September 13, 2018

A Morning with Desi at the Beach...

A Morning with my husband Johnny & my Daughter-in-law Desi
at The BEACH!!! Hurricane Florence was heading to North Carolina and we could feel
the effects of her wrath in the water... You can see a mess of Surfers in the ocean!

















 Several surfers waiting for a big wave...

 Surfers going out in the water




Several surfers out there waiting 
John & Desi getting ready to go in with Boogie Boards! 



 Look at those Waves!












Catch a wave! 




 Catching a wave!


















 Catching a wave!











 A Random Surfer

 A Random Dog & Dog Owner
 Yes, That's my Sandy Foot!!!







I hope you enjoyed all these Photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!