Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

September 6, 2018

Jacksonville Beach Again!

 Just looking at the beach through my cell phone...
 My sweetheart drying off from being in the water...
 I am so lucky to be married to the most wonderful Man in the world!
Yep! He's a Sweetie Pie! 
 Yeah, John flashed me... LOL
 John loving the Huge Towel to dry off in...

This guy was flying a ParaSail and riding a wheeled board across the sand... 
You can see his Board & ParaSail here... 
Up Up & Away! 
John is thinking about going back into the ocean... 
He's got it up and gonna step on his board again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!