Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

September 23, 2009

The Day After Pot Roast - Beef Stroganoff

Another So Easy Recipe!
by: Christina Whale & Tested by her Husband & 3 Sons (& Many Many Others)


---Using Left-Over Pot-Roast & Gravy (even if you have very little meat!)

---Cook enough Wide Egg Noodles for family...
.......(Follow directions on bag on how to cook)

---After Egg Noodles are done, Drain...


---Put leftover Pot-Roast & Gravy into same Pot & Heat thoroughly.

---After Heated ------- Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. I planned to try this to, but we didn't have any left-overs!! Maybe next time!! -- Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!