Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

September 29, 2009

My Prayer for Today...


Dear God,
Grant me,
The Serenity,
To Accept the things I Cannot Change;
Courage to Change the Things I Can;
And Wisdom to Know the Difference.
Living One Day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting Hardships,
As the Pathway to Peace.
Taking, as He did,
This Sinful World,
As It Is...
Not as I Would Have it.
Trusting, that He Will,
Make All Things Right...
If I Surrender,
to His Will...
So that I...
May Be Reasonably,
Happy In This Life
And Supremely,
Happy with Him,
Forever and Ever
In the Next...
Amen!
So much has happened in the last several months,
That I would really appreciate it,
If you could pray this prayer with me,
Today & everyday! God Bless You & Your Family!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Thanks for dropping by my blog. Indeed it is so deeply comforting to know that our Lord loves us all the same.

    "The LORD does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart." That's just awesome, eh?

    This is one of my favourite prayers, BTW. God bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!