Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

October 1, 2009

Posted on Carol's Blog...

Carol's Blog is at: www.MySurveyPanel.blogspot.com

.....This past spring our family (minus one son) moved from Florida to Pennsylvania. We moved in with my Lonely Mom, because Dad died last November. But that was NOT a good idea! Two Mothers in the same house – Not working! So this FALL SEASON brings with it the chance to start anew for our family, we’re moving yet again, but still close enough to Mom we can visit whenever!

.....It’s a time of anticipation, a time of joyfulness, a time of inspiration for all of us! … A time when things like Making what we want; Watching what we want; Doing what we want; & Having People over… All When we WANT - - - Comes into Play, just like the season of Football…

.....Although my family & I are not big fans of Football, we do enjoy hearing that the Pittsburgh Steelers Won! Not because we live in PA, but because our nephew (James, who lives in Florida) Loves the Pittsburgh Steelers! He loves Football altogether, but really does love the PITTSBURGH STEELERS!!! GO! GO! GO! STEELERS!!!

.....But the best thing about this Fall, is that I’ll be able to do MORE & MORE Surveys!! So keep sending them & may you and everyone around you be Blessed with Tranquility & Thoughtfulness… God Bless You All…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!