Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

October 31, 2009

My Mom’s Famous Creamy, Moist, & Delicious Fudge Candy



2 C Sugar
½ C Milk
¼ C Kings Syrup Molasses
- - - - - - - -
2 heaping Tbs Peanut Butter
2 heaping Tbs Marshmallow Crème
2 Tbs Butter

Boil first three ingredients for 3 minutes...
Then add following three ingredients
   and beat until thick
   then pour into small butter pan
Cool & cut into squares.

My Mom used to put it all in the freezer.
That way Mom & Dad could hear when us kids were trying to sneak some!!

You can even add chocolate chips to add some cocoa taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!