Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween?? Nah, Happy Candy Day!!!

Today, so many people will celebrate Halloween, but not I...
To me October 31st is:
CANDY DAY!!!
So, if you look at all my blogs today, you will see recipes for Candy Bars, yes, Real Candy Bars!!!

Almond Joys
Baby Ruths
Butterfingers
Cadbury Eggs
Candy Corn
Carmel Apples
Fruit Roll−ups
Gum Drops
Gummi Bears
Heath Bar Candy
Kit Kat Bars
Licorice Drops
Marshmallows
Old Fashioned Hard Candy
Old Fashioned Peanut Brittle
Popcorn Balls
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
My Mom’s Famous Creamy, Moist, & Delicious Fudge Candy
Snickers Candy Bar
Tootsie Rolls
Twix Bars
York Peppermint Patties
& Rice Krispies Treats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!