Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

October 5, 2009

I was invited to my 2nd Tastefully Simple Party!

I was invited to my 2nd Tastefully Simple Party, by my niece, Spring... But - Unfortunately, I couldn't make it...
However, I did order a few things…

Item #      Item Name                                    Price
172505    Merlot Sauce (Steak Sauce)        $8.99
737409    Sesame Teriyaki Stir-Fry Sauce   $8.99
175108    Absolutely Almond Pound Cake   $6.69
155108    Bountiful Beer Bread Mix            $5.49

Okay, the Merlot Sauce is incredible! We never use any other steak sauce now! The Sesame Teriyaki Stir-Fry Sauce, I’ve never tried, but my girlfriend told me it’s Really Good, & since we LOVE Asian food, what the Heck! I tasted the Absolutely Almond Pound Cake the last time I was at a party & I don’t remember why I didn’t buy it back then! I’ve been craving it ever since!! The Bountiful Beer Bread Mix is The BEST – Period. Don’t ever run out of this stuff!!
   Pam Rae, the Tastefully Simple Sr. Team Manager here who runs the parties is awesome! If you EVER want to have a Great Party at your house that is different & not the “Same-Old-Same-Old” Party you’ve had a dozen times before… Call her up & schedule one!! She’s great! Oh, and trust me, If you’re ever invited to one of these parties, Don’t EVER-EVER Miss it!!! You’ll kick yourself, if you do! You gotta go, just to try all their wonderful food...

You can check out her website & even watch some great cooking videos & there's some Simply Awesome Recipes there too!!! Their website is:





Check it out & be sure to tell Pam that:
Chrissy Whale Sent ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!