Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

November 25, 2009

Today was our Thanksgiving day...


With the conflict of everyone's schedules, we decided to get together on a different day for Thanksgiving. And that's just what we did! We enjoyed our Thanksgiving Turkey - Today - the Day Before Thanksgiving! So while you all are enjoying the first day of Turkey on Thursday, we are already enjoying Day 2 of Turkey!! LOL - Here are some photos, I took today...
Whole Turkey
Upside Down for Moist & Delicious Turkey!

White Turkey Meat

Dark Turkey Meat


Homemade Stuffing
Right From inside the Turkey!

Candied Yams

Baked Corn

Sweet Minty Carrots

Green Bean

Turkey Gravy

As Everyone is Getting Ready to fill their plates, Greggy & David are getting plates ready for our 2 Dogs. Here's the oldest trying to hurry them up! LOL
Ruff - Ruff - Ruffffff!!!!

& Before we get to dessert,
Here's my Plate...
Boy, I'm Full...
Baked Pineapple for Dessert!

& Pumpkin Rolls Made by my Niece: Spring!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, making me hungry, the morning after my Thanksgiving. Hey, it should be everyday, minus the food thing of course. BUt in your hearts. Great post and great pics. Yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking back to this day... It's Sad, cause this was our last Thanksgiving with Greggy...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!