Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

November 27, 2009

www.UrChoice-Radio.com


www.UrChoice-Radio.com 
Fun to listen to, especially while playing Pogo!

While playing Pogo this evening, I met this wonderful 34 year old British man, who lives in Florida! His name is Adam Channing (He's on Facebook, if you're on there) He loves music & owns: www.urchoice-radio.com broadcasting live from audiorealm.com
♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪
He played all sorts of Music while I got my World Class Solitaire Black Friday Badge!

Check out his web-site & Catch him playing on Pogo! You'll be able to request anything you want!

The Best thing about his site, is he doesn't play Hate Music! & He plays a lot of Christian Music too!

1 comment:

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!