Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

January 1, 2010

To all the wonderful ladies...

"Worrying does not
empty tomorrow
of its trouble,
It empties today
of its strength."

Just Be Beautiful!!

What makes me weak?
My fears!

What makes me whole?
My God!

What keeps me standing?
My faith!

What makes me compassionate?
My selflessness!

What makes me honest?
My integrity!

What sustains my mind?
My quest for knowledge!

What teaches me all lessons?
My mistakes!

What lift's my head high?
My pride, not arrogance!

What if I can't go on?
Not an option!

What makes me victorious?
My courage to climb!

What makes me competent?
My confidence!

What makes me sensual?
My insatiable essence!

What makes me beautiful?
My everything!

What makes me a woman?
My heart!

Who says I need love?
I do!

What empowers me?
My God & Me!

Who am I?
I AM A PROUD &
STRONG WOMAN!

Keep this going ladies!
Send this to all of the Beautiful Ladies
In your lives!

2 comments:

  1. I suppose I could use this in my daily life as well, even though I am not a woman. lol. Take care and Happy New years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I guess I could have added Men in there too.. & gotten a photo of men looking all Beautiful too, okay well Good Looking!! LOL Happy New Year & God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!