Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

January 16, 2010

Cleaning Poem



I asked the Lord to tell me



Why my house is such a mess



He asked if I'd been 'computering',




And I had to answer 'yes.'




He told me to get off my butt,




And tidy up the house.



And so I started cleaning up...



The smudges off my mouse.



I wiped and shined the topside.



That really did the trick...



I was just admiring my good work.



I didn't mean to 'click.'

But click, I did, and oops - I found



A real absorbing site



That I got SO way into it,

I was into it all night.



So nothing's changed except my mouse.



It's as shiny as the sun.


I guess my house will stay a mess.



While I sit here on my bum.



Thank you for being my e-mail buddy and friend!

1 comment:

  1. Heidi (Carlisle, PA)February 11, 2010

    Oh Chrissy this is So Funny! I copied & pasted it into an e-mail to send to my co-workers. I'll just send a link to this page to my other friends. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!