Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

June 17, 2013

I Have Your Picture On A Table

I Have Your Picture On A Table~I Greet You Everyday~I Blow A Kiss To Heaven~Because You Are Far Away~I Whisper That I Love You As My Eyes Fills Up With Tears~It Seems Like Just Yesterday~Although It Has Been 3 Years~I Hold Onto Your Memory That Gets Me Through The Day~I'll Always Have Your Picture And All That I Can Say~Is That I Love You And I Miss You Even Though You're Far Away~I Know You're Watching Over Me From Somewhere Up Above~Blowing Me A Kiss From Heaven And Sending Me Your Love.

(Unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!