Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

June 27, 2013

I Put a Mask On & Smile...



I struggle everyday with the grief of my youngest son, forever 18...
I struggle everyday with my living sons being 800 miles away...
I struggle everyday with the grief of my 24 year marriage...
I struggle everyday knowing my husband is living with another woman...
I struggle everyday looking for a place to call home...
I struggle everyday with many other things as well...
So What Do I Do?

I Put a Mask On & Smile...

The person that smiles the most is normally the person that is suffering the most...
The person that listens to everyone is normally crying out for someone to listen to them...
The person that is the quite one of the group is too used to being rejected...
The loud person is crying out for someone to notice them...
The most emotional person is the one that had to be the strongest throughout life...
The one that shows no emotion is really dying inside...
Just goes to show don't judge a book by its cover...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!