Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

June 23, 2013

I talk about the core of me...

This is where my son and husband live. So I decided to illustrate... It is just behind my heart and adjacent to my lung... so with every beat of my heart and every breath...they are there. Webster defines core: a. basic, essential, or enduring part b. : the inmost or most intimate part. I don't live in the past with them, I carry them with me to the present and future. I am their memorial. My son at 17 wanted to be a Nurse. He worked full time, went to college full time, bought his own car, lived on his own, & then died in a car accident on his way to work on 4-26-2010. My husband was funny and sweet and calm and handsome and was so full of life when he left me for another woman. I let those generations who have come along during these 24 years know what a unique man he was. He left me on 4-2-2012 - just 24 days before our sons 2 year angelversary. I am Greg Sr.'s wife and Greggy Jr.'s mother. I will always be their wife and mother. I just need to tap on my rib cage to remember this... I like to believe that they would be proud of my journey. Of the way I climb this mountain. I didn't plan this life but I am content and the raw grief is ending for me. Maybe it will end when I realize that someone we love so very much never really leaves us.

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJune 24, 2013

    * My Estranged Husband is living with another woman, so it's over and I'm moving on...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!