Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

June 20, 2013

What I deal with Everyday


My son, Gregory Edward Whale, Jr, was born on September 2, 1991; died 13 times before he was 7 hours old, was on ECMO for 3 days when they came and told me that he had to come off or he'd be a vegetable but he would die peacefully... He lived through it and even had several skull surgeries... and for some reason, a reason that I don't know or understand, was taken from me on Monday, April 26, 2010 in a tragic car accident. 

Gregory is gone, but will always be a part of me. He is gone, but not forgotten. I know that some day, I will see him again. But now, alone without him, I must go on. Life handed him so many challenges from day one, but he met every one of them head on, doing it his way no matter what. He lived more in his short 18 years here on earth, than most people lived in a lifetime. He was home-schooled and graduated at the age of 16 and went on to attend Daytona State College in Florida and then Harrisburg Area Community College where he was studying to be a nurse, so that he could help others. In between going to school and studying he also found time to work at Arby's Restaurant and spend time with friends.

Even though I have had to deal with my youngest sons death, I also have to deal with the loss of my husband, who left me for another woman on 4-9-2012... I have been homeless for 11 months and now living with my sister... I have also been going to therapy 5 days a week since July 2012... Living without my youngest son who is heaven, my husband who is living with another woman, & my other 2 sons (22 + 23) who both live in Florida; has been the hardest thing for me to deal with and I deal with it EVERYDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!