Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

July 8, 2011

"Don't"



by Joanetta Hendel:



Don't tell me that you understand,

Don't tell me that you know...

Don't tell me that I will surely survive,

How I will surely grow...



Don't tell me this is just a test,

That I am truly blessed...

That I am chosen for the task,

Apart from all the rest...



Don't come at me with answers,

That can only come from me...

Don't tell me how my grief will pass,

That I will soon be free...



Don't stand in pious judgment,

Of the bonds that I must untie...

Don't tell me how to suffer,

And don't tell me how to cry...

My life is filled with selfishness,

My pain is all I see...

But I need you, I need your love,

Unconditionally...



Accept me in my ups and downs,

I need someone to share...

Just hold my hand and let me cry,

And say, "My friend, I care"...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!