Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

July 12, 2011

I Tried...



..•*"Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ"*•...•*"Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ"*•...•*"Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ"*•...•*"Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ"*•...•*"Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ"*•..
Tried to call you today to say I love you but I couldn't find your number
so I tried the operator, she said sorry I have no number for you. So I
tried to go to your house but you don't live there anymore, the post
office has no forwarding address. I guess heaven is just too far away!
I love you and you are in my heart always and forever!
..•*"Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ"*•...•*"Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ"*•...•*"Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ"*•...•*"Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ"*•...•*"Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ"*•..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!