Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

July 16, 2011

Our whole being...

Our whole being takes a hammering when we are grieving - everything is in turmoil and we feel battered and bruised and very fragile. This weekend think about one thing you could do that will sustain you and give to YOU! It could be a simple bubble bath, a trek through the forest, a beautiful cup you saw in the shop window that you really want for your tea, there is an endless array. The answer will be there if you listen for a quiet moment to the stillness inside you. Then follow through, choose it and do it. - Stepping Through Grief

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!