Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

August 28, 2011

Another Grieving Mother...



A grieving mother took her life today, so she could be with her son, who died in January. I've been spending the last hour or so in a panic attack, having a hard time breathing... This is so horrible...

The pain of losing a child is unimaginable, as we all know. It's so difficult for others to understand. At a time like this, I pray Yvonne Family & Friends will understand that her pain over rode everything else in her life and she didn't know the painful path she left in her grief. No matter the circumstances of death, those who are left in it's path are devastated and they will need to be lifted with words of encouragement and prayer. I will pray that they will find understanding and not be angry, as so many are, when someone takes their own life. I will pray for peace, comfort and gentle words to infiltrate their hearts.

Oh Lord, Please be with Yvonne & all her family & friends who have been left behind... God, Your word says, 'You are a very present help in times of trouble...' Yvonne's Family & Friends need Your help right now, for this is a time of trouble for them. Help them to understand & not to be angry... Please let Your Presence become very real to them. - I ask that you would lift the heaviness of their hearts, and that You would bear their burden of sorrow and begin to exchange it for peace, comfort, and hope. Father, shower them with unexpected tokens of Your love & gentle words, so they would know how much You really do care. - God, we do not understand suffering, but we are grateful that You have promised to be with us in the midst of it. Let Your words be a comfort to my friends in this time of tears. 'Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me.' In Jesus mighty name. Amen

1 comment:

  1. If anyone has the feelings of suicide... Reach out for help. Don't do it! Your child would not want you to.
    Are you feeling desperate, alone or hopeless? Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255), a free, 24-hour hotline available to anyone in suicidal crisis or emotional distress. Your call will be routed to the nearest crisis center to you.
    •Call for yourself or someone you care about
    •Free and confidential
    •A network of more than 150 crisis centers
    •Available 24/7

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!