Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

August 30, 2011

The Kingdom (Rev. 22:1-2)



In Gods Kingdom, there is a river
And the "Tree of Life" is there
Its leaves are for the "healing"
For the dwellers there, to share
I will meet you beside that river
And share a drink or two
And take a bite from the "Tree of Life"
And give a piece to you
"In my Fathers House, There are many Mansions"
We could visit every one
Then you can meet my parents
And I could meet your son
Our friendship has not ended
For All Eternity lies ahead
For "The Gift of God is Eternal Life"
Is what his word has said...

Lonnie Budro (jr.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!