Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

August 17, 2011

My Comment...

I was on one of my online grief support groups today & was reading the posts made & reading the comments written as well... I came across one & this is how I replied...



♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠♥Hugs♥٠•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥
I've been stareing at this post & 5 comments for at least "about an hour ago" - All I could do was bawl... My dog came up to me, whined, kissed me, & is now laying beside me just watching me... My husband ...
pretended to talk for her (the dog), saying "I don't want you to cry mommy... I don't want you to cry mommy" & right now even as I try to type this, I'm barely able to see the screen... I'm so sorry, especially since I understand... It's hard to do anything, when part of your heart is... hurt? broken? snuffed out? missing? lost? empty? burnt? forgotten? cloudy? sad? unaware? angry? guilty? alone? unloved? Please close your eyes & imagine a great big bear hug coming at ya... Sisters, I understand... Faith is hard, especially for those who have these types of feelings...
(¯`v´¯)
.`·.¸.·´But Faith is not believing God is Real...
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*)Faith, is Knowing God IS on your side...
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸¸.·¨¯`·☆. No matter what...

☜☞☜☞☜☞☜☞☜☞☜☞☜☞☜☞☜☞☜☞☜☞☜☞☜☞
"I don't dare to question God why I suffer pain and anguish...
Because I never try to question Him when I feel...
♥¸¸.•Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ•.¸¸♥ Happiness and Fortune." ♥¸¸.•Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ•.¸¸♥
☜☞☜☞☜☞☜☞☜☞☜☞☜☞☜☞☜☞☜☞☜☞☜☞☜☞
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!