Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

August 25, 2011

Reach Out

We don’t have a disease,
We’re not contagious;
The way people treat us
Is really outrageous.
We don’t know why
Our children He took;
The answers are hidden
In God’s secret book.
So if you know parents
Who’ve lost a son,
Try to reach out -
Be the brave one .
We need your love,
Kindness and support;
Our loss is so great,
Our child’s life too short.
Write a few words
In a card or letter;
Help in some way
To make us feel better.
We’ve lost enough
Their days too few;
We don’t want to
Also lose you.
~by JoAnn Zimmaro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!