Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

September 5, 2011

MY BIGGEST FEAR



My biggest fear was to lose a son,

now I’ve lost one my fear has gone.

There’s nothing left for me to fear,

I’ve lost my baby, who I held so dear.


The worst is over, the horror is past,

The thing I feared most has happened at last,

No more do I worry, no more do I care,

nothing can hurt when a heart isn’t there.


I’ve been through hell and survived somehow,

nothing else can touch me now,

there’s nothing to fear of life to come,

I lost it all when I lost my Youngest Son...



Greggy was only 18 Years, 7 Months, & 24 Days old!

On 9-2-11, he should've turned 20!

4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss. and thankfull for your beautiful words. Be blessed always. thank you Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Holly... It's nice to know others in this world still care... Many Blessings to You!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i AM SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!