Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

October 3, 2011

Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

 
‎"A saint does not put forth any more energy in being a saint than the head of an advertising agency does to get business or and athlete does in training for a fight or a college boy does to get into a fraternity or a woman does to get into a size ten dress each Spring. The difference lies in their sense of values. The simple truth is that it does not require much time to make a saint; it only requires much love. The difference however is that we are escapists and the saints are not. The saints go all the way but we hold back." Archbishop Fulton Sheen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!