Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

October 20, 2011

If Only...

 

If I could I would take hold of the sun
I would ask it to shine on you both
If I could, then consider it done
Of this you have my oath

If I could I would speak to the stars
I would ask them to decorate the sky
I would talk to the moon and kindly ask
It to join their romantic plight

If I could I would ask of the snow
To be pure and crisp and white
And the footprints that show
To be yours alone, fresh, clean and bright

If I could I would ask for the rain
To gently fall and settle
To drizzle down the window pane
And rest upon the petals

If I could I would ask the rainbow
To find its end with you
To make you happy and to show
The pot of gold is you

by: Gillian Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!