Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

October 12, 2011

Beyond Your Tears

 
There is Love, beyond your heartaches,
And content, beyond your tears,
When you take your griefs to Jesus
With a trust - not insincere;

He will heal your wounds and suffering
And renew your broken heart
To enjoy, again, the pleasures
Love and happiness impart.

Do not suffer, like a martyr -
In a chosen life of gloom -
For the Lord will lift your burdens
And the miseries they groom;

Come to Him, with faith and candor,
And a heart that is sincere,
To find love, beyond your heartaches,
And content, beyond your tears.

~Michael Dubina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!