Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

October 4, 2011

HEAVEN NEEDS CHILDREN TOO


When Heaven's Realm, had been created
All the angels gathered round
And beheld it's Awesome Wonders
Nothing lacking, they had found
God Almighty stood in silence
For in his heart, he knew
What kind of place would Heaven be
Without some children too?
Only for a moment
He considered, what must be done
Then his Cherubim were summoned...
The Joy of Heaven, had begun
Grandparents for generations
Countless mothers, throughout the years
All adoring Laughing children
As the angels brought them here
Every Heart is filled with Kindness
For this innocence, So Pure
Christ The Lord, abiding with them
Their Salvation is secure
From the First Child, recieved by angels
Heavens population grew
For what kind of place would heaven be
Without some Children too?
Poem Copyright 2011: by Lonnie Budro

3 comments:

  1. Hi I'm a new follower from Catholic Mothers Online.

    This is really beautiful; thanks for posting it!

    Feel free to stop by my blog anytime!

    Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. is so true jesus love all of us bless everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Both...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!