Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

October 14, 2011

Yummy Acorns



These Look SOOO Yummy...
A West Coast Cousin made these
with her two little ones...
Hershey Chocolate Kisses,
mini Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Cookies
(or Mini Nilla wafers),
Butterscotch Chips
(or Peanut Butter Chips),
& Peanut Butter
(or Melted Chocolate)
to hold them together...
Beka & her girls did an
AWESOME Job!!! WOW!!
Can you say:
"Yummy Acorns"

2 comments:

  1. Looks sooooo good. Maybe something for a fall party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or anytime you wanna celebrate...

    that...

    the crazy nuts don't fall far from the tree...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!