Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

August 19, 2014

Death is Unfair...

The tragedy of our child's death is unfair;
it is surreal;
it is heartbreaking;
We can only see the pain and devastation that this has caused.
But I want others to know how it has affected
me as a person and as a mother.
And the result, for myself,
is a beautiful, tiny voice
that has become my conscience to make me better
 My son has forever changed my heart and my life.
He has been a tool to teach me to stop and be grateful.
He is an angel whispering in my ears.
My Son may be gone, but he will never be forgotten.
Today, remember how blessed we are to have had these beautiful lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!