Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

August 21, 2014

When life is sometimes hard on us

We think we cannot cope
We think our life has ended
We think there is no hope
But don't give up on yourself
Think of those you love
Here on earth with you
Or gone and up above
Would they want you grieving
To see you in such pain
Or see you as they knew you
Full of sunshine again
Some people leave us in body
but never in our mind
Their spirit's always with us
their joy they leave behind
So don't dwell on the dark times
That's not who you are
Remember they can see you
Look up and see their star....
Shining in the heavens
Look up and you will see
Them smiling down upon you
They want you to be happy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!