Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

August 28, 2014

Lost a Child...

I do not know exactly how any of you feel. We each have lost a child which is our common bond. But how we lost our child, the age of our child, the relationship we had with our child, where we live, our personality, our faith, all contribute to exactly how we feel and how we deal with the loss. As a bereaved parent I have an idea how you feel or as I like to say I'm in the ballpark.
By sharing things that help us or things that give us comfort may just be the missing thing that helps someone else. Maybe someone reading something you wrote will give them a starting point to discover what works for them. Maybe someone reading something you wrote will take a little piece of a bunch of them and come up with what works for them. Maybe someone reading something you wrote will simply help the person realize they are not alone.By sharing our feelings you may just help someone realize that they are not strange, that others feel this way too.
Please remember
There is no right or wrong way to grieve.
There is no right or wrong way to celebrate your child's life.
There is no right or wrong way to feel.
What helps one person may not help another
What gives one person comfort may not give another
Each of us needs to do whatever it takes to get through the next breath, the next minute, the next hour, the next day.
May the memories of your child wrap you in a warm hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!