Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

July 30, 2014

Child Loss...

Grief over the death of a child is the hardest work
that most of us will ever do.
While we wish for the pain to stop,
we need to remember that we grieve
because we loved so intensely.
It is unrealistic to expect the grief
to ever totally go away
because the love we have for our child
will never go away.

Grief only becomes a tolerable
and creative experience
when love enables it to be shared
with someone who really understands.
My hope for all of us is
that where there is pain, let there be softening.
Where there is bitterness, let there be acceptance.
Where there is silence, let there be communication.
Where there is loneliness, let there be friendship
and where there is despair, let there be hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!