Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...

July 12, 2014

Share Sarah's Spirit

Just 2 days ago my niece, Sarah committed suicide. We weren't in time to save her. Now her brother is trying to share her story to help others from choosing this path. Seeing the responses from people around the world has helped to take even the slightest bit of pain away from losing her. We already got word from one individual that because of her brother sharing her story, he is going to seek help because he now believes there are people out there to help him and that care about him. If you could please help us Share Sarah's Spirit to help the family continue to heal and to help someone who may be on the edge of suicide that would be amazing and would truly honor our Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!